EOT (Electric Overhead Traveling) Crane
This is most common type of overhead crane, found in most factories. As obvious from name, these cranes are electrically operated by a control pendant, radio/IR remote pendant or from an operator cabin attached with the crane itself.
We are a major EOT Crane Manufacturer from India. Manufactured using high-grade components, the EOT Cranes feature a special design that seeks to minimize the production timings by providing speedy performance on the shop-floor. End carriages of the EOT Crane are fixed with L.T. wheels manufactured from En-8 forged blanks. These are mounted along with anti-friction bearings on the 'L' type bearing housings.
Kontinental Steel gives you EOT cranes as per your requirement for different duty cycles and for a diverse range of applications. Customized EOT cranes such as those with rotating crabs have also been successfully executed by us.
Precise and convenient control on up -down motion along with safe traverse motion is achieved by fitting variable frequency drives in the electric panel. Advanced pendant push button station or a radio remote control ensures a smooth and safe operation.
Key Features :
- Box type construction for bridge girders.
- Tapered plate design joining the girders and end carriages.
- Smooth stress flow.
- Best on time delivery records in the field.
- High speed operation equipment gives increased productivity.
- Precision workmanship of all components.
- Gears having precision hobbed teeth, treated with heat.
- All high speed rotating parts having anti-friction bearings.
- Ensured unfailing dependability by rigid inspection procedures.
Application in :
- Steel Plants.
- Chemical industry.
- Pharmaceutical industry.
- Textile industry.
- Defense sector.
- Nuclear power plants.
- Government and Private Sector Companies.